Terms of Service
This end user agreement (the "Agreement") should be read by you (the "User" or "you") in its entirety prior to your use of BC.GAME’s service or products. Please note that the Agreement constitutes a legally binding agreement between you and BC.GAME (referred to herein as "BC.GAME", "us" or "we") which owns and operates the Internet site found and games described at BC.GAME (the "Service"). By clicking the "I Agree" button if and where provided and/or using the Service, you consent to the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement.
1. Grant of License
- 1.1. Subject to the terms and conditions contained herein, BC.GAME grants the User a non-exclusive, personal, non-transferable right to use the Service on your personal computer or other device that accesses the Internet in order to access the games ava
- 1.2. The Service is not for use by (i) individuals under 18 years of age, (ii) individuals under the legal age of majority in their jurisdiction and (iii) individuals accessing the Service from jurisdictions from which it is illegal to do so. BC.GAME is not able to verify the legality of the Service in each jurisdiction and it is the User’s responsibility to ensure that their use of the Service is lawful.
- 1.3. BC.GAME and its licensors are the sole holders of all rights in and to the Service and code, structure and organization, including copyright, trade secrets, intellectual property and other rights. You may not, within the limits prescribed by applicable laws: (a) copy, distribute, publish, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify, or translate the website; or (b) use the Service in a manner prohibited by applicable laws or regulations (each of the above is an "Unauthorized Use"). BC.GAME reserves any and all rights implied or otherwise, which are not expressly granted to the User hereunder and retain all rights, title and interest in and to the Service. You agree that you will be solely liable for any damage, costs or expenses arising out of or in connection with the commission by you of any Unauthorized Use. You shall notify BC.GAME immediately upon becoming aware of the commission by any person of any Unauthorized Use and shall provide BC.GAME with reasonable assistance with any investigations it conducts in light of the information provided by you in this respect.
- 1.4. The term "BC.GAME", its domain names and any other trade marks, or service marks used by BC.GAME as part of the Service (the "Trade Marks"), are solely owned by BC.GAME In addition, all content on the website, including, but not limited to, the images, pictures, graphics, photographs, animations, videos, music, audio and text (the "Site Content") belongs to BC.GAME and is protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property or other rights. You hereby acknowledge that by using the Service, you obtain no rights in the Site Content and/or the Trade Marks, or any part thereof. Under no circumstances may you use the Site Content and/or the Trade Marks without BC.GAME’s prior written consent. Additionally, you agree not to do anything that will harm or potentially harm the rights, including the intellectual property rights of BC.GAME
2. No Warranties
- 2.1. BC.GAME disclaims any and all warranties, expressed or implied, in connection with the service which is provided to you "as is" and we provide you with no warranty or representation whatsoever regarding its quality, fitness for purpose, completeness or accuracy.
- 2.2. Regardless of BC.GAME’s efforts, BC.GAME makes no warranty that the service will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, or that defects will be corrected.
3. Authority/Terms of Service You agree to the game rules described on the BC.GAME website. BC.GAME retains authority over the issuing, maintenance, and closing of the Service. The decision of BC.GAME’s management, concerning any use of the Service, or dispute resolution, is final and shall not be open to review or appeal.
4. Your Obligations as a Player
4.1. You hereby declare and warrant that:
- 4.1.1. You are over 18 years of age or such a higher minimum legal age of majority as stipulated if the jurisdiction of Your residence (e.g. Estonia – 21 years) and, under the laws applicable to You, legally allowed to participate in the Games offered on the Website.
- 4.1.2. You participate in the Games strictly in your personal non-professional capacity for recreational and entertainment reasons only.
- 4.1.3. You participate in the Games on your own behalf and not on behalf of any other person.
- 4.1.4. All information that You provide to BC.GAME during the term of validity of this agreement is true, complete, and correct, and that You shall immediately notify BC.GAME of any change of such information.
- 4.1.5. You are solely responsible for reporting and accounting for any taxes applicable to You under relevant laws for any winnings that You receive from BC.GAME.
- 4.1.6. You understand that by participating in the Games you take the risk of losing Virtual Funds deposited into Your Member Account.
- 4.1.7. You shall not be involved in any fraudulent, collusive, fixing or other unlawful activity in relation to Your or third parties’ participation in any of the Games and shall not use any software- assisted methods or techniques or hardware devices for Your participation in any of the Games. BC.GAME hereby reserves the right to invalidate any wager in the event of such behaviour.
- 4.1.8. You understand that Virtual Funds as Bitcoin are not considered a legal currency or tender and as such on the Website they are treated as virtual funds with no intrinsic value.
- 4.1.9. You understand that Bitcoin value can change dramatically depending on the market value.
- 4.1.10. You are not allowed to use any payment methods that belong to a Third party or person.
4.2. You are not allowed to transfer, sell and/or acquire, user accounts.
4.3. Games played on Our site should be played in the same manner as games played in any other setting. This means that players should be courteous to each other and avoid rude or obscene comments.
4.4. Some circumstances may arise where a wager is confirmed, or a payment is performed by us in error. In all these cases BC.GAME reserves the right to cancel all the wagers accepted containing such an error.
4.5. Should the user become aware of possible errors or incompleteness in the software, he/she agrees to refrain from taking advantage of them. Moreover, the user agrees to report any error or incompleteness immediately to BC.GAME Should the user fail to fulfil the obligations stated in this clause, BC.GAME has a right to full compensation for all costs related to the error or incompleteness, including any costs incurred in association with the respective error/incompleteness and the failed notification by the user.
4.6. In the event a game is started but miscarried because of a failure of the system, BC.GAME shall refund the amount wagered in the game to the User by crediting it to the User’s Account or, if the account no longer exists, by paying it to the User in an approved manner; and if the User has an accrued credit at the time the game miscarried, credit to the User’s Account the monetary value of the credit or, if the account no longer exists, pay it to the User in an approved manner.
4.7. BC.GAME reserves the right to reject or limit wagers. The user is not permitted to wager an amount exceeding his/her personal account. Wins are credited to the personal account of the user.
4.8. BC.GAME reserves the right to retain payments, if suspicion or evidence exists of manipulation of the casino system. Criminal charges will be brought against any user or any other person(s), who has/have manipulated the casino system or attempted to do so. BC.GAME reserves the right to terminate and/or, change any games or events being offered on the Website.
4.9. We reserve the right to require some verification in case of suspicious or fraudulent transactions.
4.10. BC.GAME reserves the right to declare a wager void partially or in full if BC.GAME, at its own discretion, would deem it obvious that any of the following circumstances have occurred:
- 4.10.1. You, or people associated with you may directly or indirectly influence the outcome of an event, to obtain an unlawful advantage,
- 4.10.2. You and or people associated with you are directly or indirectly avoiding the rules of BC.GAME
- 4.10.3. The result of an event has been directly or indirectly affected by criminal activity.
- 4.10.4. Wagers have been placed that would not have been accepted otherwise, but that were accepted during periods when the website have been affected by technical problems.
- 4.10.5. Due to an error, such as a, misprint, technical error, force majeure or otherwise, wagers have been offered, placed and or accepted due to this error.
- 4.10.6. If a player's deposit fee is too low and is flagged by blockchain or similar site as “not enough fee to relay” BC.GAME reserve the right to confiscate the winnings if BC.GAME at their own discretion deem the transaction and behavior of the player to be fraudulent in nature.
4.11. You will inform BC.GAME immediately if you enter into a self-exclusion agreement with any gambling provider.
5. Prohibited Uses
5.1. PERSONAL USE. The Service is intended solely for the User’s personal use. The User is only allowed to wager for his/her personal entertainment and may not create multiple accounts, including for the purpose of collusion and/or abuse of service.
5.2. JURISDICTIONS. Persons located in or residents of Aruba, Bonaire, Curacao, Costa Rica, France, Netherlands, Saba, Statia, St Martin, USA (the ”Prohibited Jurisdictions”) are not permitted make use of the Service. For the avoidance of doubt, the foregoing restrictions on engaging in real-money play from Prohibited Jurisdictions applies equally to residents and citizens of other nations while located in a Prohibited Jurisdiction. Any attempt to circumvent the restrictions on play by any persons located in a Prohibited Jurisdiction or Restricted Jurisdiction, is a breach of this Agreement. An attempt at circumvention includes, but is not limited to, manipulating the information used by BC.GAME to identify your location and providing BC.GAME with false or misleading information regarding your location or place of residence.
6. Know your Customer (“KYC”)
BC.GAME reserves the right, at any time, to ask for any KYC documentation it deems necessary to determine the identity and location of a User. BC.GAME reserves the right to restrict service and payment until identity is sufficiently determined.
7.1. Without prejudice to any other rights, if a User breaches in whole or in part any provision contained herein, BC.GAME reserves the right to take such action as it sees fit, including terminating this Agreement or any other agreement in place with the User and/or taking legal action against such User.
7.2. You agree to fully indemnify, defend and hold harmless BC.GAME and its shareholders, directors, agents and employees from and against all claims, demands, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including legal fees and any other charges whatsoever, howsoever caused, that may arise as a result of: (i) your breach of this Agreement, in whole or in part; (ii) violation by you of any law or any third party rights; and (iii) use by you of the Service.
8. Limitations and Liability
8.1. Under no circumstances, including negligence, shall BC.GAME be liable for any special, incidental, direct, indirect or consequential damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use (or misuse) of the Service even if BC.GAME had prior knowledge of the possibility of such damages.
8.2. Nothing in this Agreement shall exclude or limit BC.GAME’s liability for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence.
If a User wishes to make a complaint, please contact BC.GAME’s customer service team at support@BC.GAME. Should any dispute not be resolved to your satisfaction you may pursue remedies in the governing law jurisdiction set forth below.
BC.GAME reserves the right to update or modify this Agreement or any part thereof at any time or otherwise change the Service without notice and you will be bound by such amended Agreement upon posting. Therefore, we encourage you to check the terms and conditions contained in the version of the Agreement in force at such time. Your continued use of the Service shall be deemed to attest to your agreement to any amendments to the Agreement.
11. Governing Law
The Agreement and any matters relating thereto shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Costa Rica. You irrevocably agree that, subject as provided below, the courts of Costa Rica shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any claim, dispute or difference concerning the Agreement and any matter arising therefrom and irrevocably waive any right that it may have to object to an action being brought in those courts, or to claim that the action has been brought in an inconvenient forum, or that those courts do not have jurisdiction. Nothing in this clause shall limit the right of BC.GAME to take proceedings against you in any other court of competent jurisdiction, nor shall the taking of proceedings in any one or more jurisdictions preclude the taking of proceedings in any other jurisdictions, whether concurrently or not, to the extent permitted by the law of such other jurisdiction.
If a provision of this Agreement is or becomes illegal, invalid or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, that shall not affect the validity or enforceability in that jurisdiction of any other provision hereof or the validity or enforceability in other jurisdiction of that or any other provision hereof.
BC.GAME reserves the right to assign this agreement, in whole or in part, at any time without notice. The User may not assign any of his/her rights or obligations under this Agreement.
14. ADVANTAGE PLAY
Should the Casino become aware of any user who has accepted the bonus or a promotion with sole purpose of creating a positive expected value on bonus return by using known practices aimed at securing a cash out of said bonus or at any way try to take advantage of bonuses received by BC.GAME, then BC.GAME will enforce immediate confiscation of winnings and closure of the account with the right to withhold any further withdrawals. An example of advantage play would be delaying any game round in any game, including free spins features and bonus features, to a later time when you have no more wagering requirement and/or performing new deposit(s) while having free spins features or bonus features still available in a game. In the interests of fair gaming, equal, zero or low margin bets or hedge betting, shall all be considered irregular gaming for bonus play- through requirement purposes. Should the Casino deem that irregular game play has occurred, the Casino reserves the right to withhold any withdrawals and/or confiscate all winnings.
Definitions; BC.GAME is referred to as 'we' or 'us'.
The Player is referred to as "you" or 'the Player'.
'The Website' means BC.GAME through desktop, mobile or other platforms utilised by the Player.
BC.GAME is referred to as 'we' or 'us'
The Player is referred to as "you" or 'the Player'
'The Website' means BC.GAME through desktop, mobile or other platforms utilised by the Player
- 1.1. This User Agreement applies to the usage of games accessible through BC.GAME.
- 1.2. This User Agreement comes into force as soon as you complete the registration process, which includes checking the box accepting this User Agreement and successfully creating an account. By using any part of the Website following account creation, you agree to this User Agreement.
- 1.3. You must read this User Agreement carefully in their entirety before creating an account. If you do not agree with any provision of this User Agreement, you must not create an account or continue to use the Website.
- 1.4. We are entitled to make amendments to this User Agreement at any time and without advanced notice. If we make such amendments, we may take appropriate steps to bring such changes to your attention (such as by e-mail or placing a notice on a prominent position on the Website, together with the amended User Agreement) but it shall be your sole responsibility to check for any amendments, updates and/or modifications. Your continued use of BC.GAME services and Website after any such amendment to the User Agreement will be deemed as your acceptance and agreement to be bound by such amendments, updates and/or modifications.
- 1.5. this User Agreement may be published in several languages for informational purposes and ease of access by players. The English version is the only legal basis of the relationship between you and us and in the case of any discrepancy with respect to a translation of any kind, the English version of this User Agreement shall prevail.
2. Binding Declarations
- 2.1.1. You are over (a) 18 or (b) such other legal age or age of majority as determined by any laws which are applicable to you, whichever age is greater;
- 2.1.2. You have full capacity to enter into a legally binding agreement with us and you are not restricted by any form of limited legal capacity;
- 2.1.3. All information that you provide to us during the term of validity of this agreement is true, complete, correct, and that you shall immediately notify us of any change of such information;
- 2.1.4. You are solely responsible for reporting and accounting for any taxes applicable to you under relevant laws for any winnings that you receive from us;
- 2.1.5. You understand that by using our services you take the risk of losing money deposited into your Member Account and accept that you are fully and solely responsible for any such loss;
- 2.1.6. You are permitted in the jurisdiction in which you are located to use online casino services;
- 2.1.7. In relation to deposits and withdraws of funds into and from your Member Account, you shall only use Cryptocurrency that are valid and lawfully belong to you;
- 2.1.8. You understand that the value of Cryptocurrency can change dramatically depending on the market value;
- 2.1.9. The computer software, the computer graphics, the Websites and the user interface that we make available to you are owned by BC.GAME or its associates and is protected by copyright laws. You may only use the software for your own personal, recreational uses in accordance with all rules, User Agreement we have established and in accordance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations;
- 2.1.10. You understand that Cryptocurrency is not considered a legal currency or tender and as such on the Website they are treated as virtual funds with no intrinsic value.
- 2.1.11. You affirm that you are not an officer, director, employee, consultant or agent of BC.GAME or working for any company related to BC.GAME, or a relative or spouse of any of the foregoing;
- 2.1.12. You are not diagnosed or classified as a compulsive or problem gambler. We are not accountable if such problem gambling arises whilst using our services but will endeavor to inform of relevant assistance available. We reserve the right to implement cool off periods if we believe such actions will be of benefit.
- 2.1.13. You accept and acknowledge that we reserve the right to detect and prevent the use of prohibited techniques, including but not limited to fraudulent transaction detection, automated registration and signup, gameplay and screen capture techniques. These steps may include, but are not limited to, examination of Players device properties, detection of geo-location and IP masking, transactions and blockchain analysis;
- 2.1.14. You accept our right to terminate and/or change any games or events being offered on the Website, and to refuse and/or limit bets.
- 2.1.15. You accept that we have the right to ban/block multiple accounts and freely control the assets in such accounts.
- 2.1.16. You are aware of possible errors or incompleteness in the software, you agree to refrain from taking advantage of them. Moreover, you agree to report any error or incompleteness immediately to BC.GAME. Should you fail to fulfil the obligations stated in this clause, BC.GAME has a right to full compensation for all costs related to the error or incompleteness, including any costs incurred in association with the respective error/incompleteness and the failed notification by the user.
- 2.1.17. You are aware of that BC.GAME has the right to carry out “KYC” (Know Your Customer) verification procedures. The access to your user account may be blocked or closed if we determine that you have supplied false or misleading information.
2.2. We reserve the right to declare a wager void partially or in full if BC.GAME, at its own discretion, would deem it obvious that any of the following circumstances have occurred:
- 2.2.1. You, or people associated with you, may directly or indirectly influence the outcome of an event, to obtain an unlawful advantage.
- 2.2.2. You and or people associated with you are directly or indirectly avoiding the rules of BC.GAME.
- 2.2.3. The result of an event has been directly or indirectly affected by criminal activity.
- 2.2.4. Wagers have been placed that would not have been accepted otherwise, but that were accepted during periods when the website has been affected by technical problems.
- 2.2.5. Due to an error, such as a mistake, vulnerabilities, technical error, force majeure or otherwise, wagers have been offered, placed and or accepted due to this error.
- 2.2.6. If a player's deposit fee is too low and is flagged by blockchain or similar site as “not enough fee to relay” BC.GAME reserves the right to confiscate the winnings if BC.GAME at their own discretion deems the transaction and behavior of the player to be fraudulent in nature.
3. Restricted Territories
- 3.1. Blacklisted Territories: China, Netherlands, Dutch Caribbean Islands, Curacao, France, United States and/or any other restricted by law country or state. Note that it is strictly forbidden to play on BC.GAME games in blacklisted countries mentioned above.your personal data for the purpose of executing their duties and providing you with the best possible assistance and service. You hereby consent to such disclosures.
4. General Betting Rules
- 4.1. A bet can only be placed by a registered account holder.
- 4.2. A bet can only be placed over the internet.
- 4.3. You can only place a bet if you have a sufficient balance in your account with BC.GAME.
- 4.4. The bet, once concluded, will be governed by the version of the User Agreement valid and available on the Website at the time of the bet being accepted.
- 4.5. Any payout of a winning bet is credited to your account, consisting of the stake multiplied by the odds at which the bet was placed.
- 4.6. BC.GAME reserves the right to adjust a bet payout credited to a BC.GAME account if it is determined by BC.GAME in its sole discretion that such a payout has been credited due to an error.
- 4.7. A bet, which has been placed and accepted, cannot be amended, withdrawn, or cancelled by you.
- 4.8. The list of all the bets, their status and details are available to you on the Website.
- 4.9. When you place a bet you acknowledge that you have read and understood in full all of this User Agreement regarding the bet as stated on the Website.
- 4.10. BC.GAME manages your account, and calculates the available funds, the pending funds, the betting funds as well as the amount of winnings. Unless proven otherwise, these amounts are considered as final and are deemed to be accurate.
- 4.11. You are fully responsible for the bets placed.
- 4.12. Winnings will be paid into your account after the final result is confirmed.
5. Bonuses and Promotions
- 5.1. BC.GAME reserves the right to cancel any promotion, bonus or bonus program (including, but not limited to top-up rewards, invite friends to reward bonuses and loyalty programs) with immediate effect if we believe the bonus has been set up incorrectly or is being abused, and if the said bonus has been paid out, we reserve the right to decline any Withdraw request and to deduct such amount from your account. Whether or not a bonus is deemed to be set up incorrectly or abused shall be determined solely by BC.GAME.
- 5.2. If you use a Deposit Bonus, no Withdraw of your original deposit will be accepted before you have reached the requirements stipulated under the User Agreement of the Deposit Bonus.
- 5.3. Where any term of the offer or promotion is breached or there is any evidence of a series of bets placed by a customer or group of customers, which due to a deposit bonus, enhanced payments, free bets, risk free bets or any other promotional offer results in guaranteed customer profits irrespective of the outcome, whether individually or as part of a group, BC.GAME reserves the right to reclaim the bonus element of such offers and in their absolute discretion either settle bets at the correct odds, void the free bet bonus and risk free bets or void any bet funded by the deposit bonus. In addition, BC.GAME reserves the right to levy an administration charge on the customer up to the value of the deposit bonus, free bet bonus, risk free bet or additional payment to cover administrative costs. We further reserve the right to ask any customer to provide sufficient documentation for us to be satisfied in our absolute discretion as to the customer's identity prior to us crediting any bonus, free bet, risk free bet or offer to their account.
- 5.4. All BC.GAME offers are intended for recreational players and BC.GAME may in its sole discretion limit the eligibility of customers to participate in all or part of any promotion.
- 5.5. BC.GAME reserves the right to amend, cancel, reclaim or refuse any promotion at its own discretion.
- 5.6. Bonuses can only be received once per person/account, family, household, address, e-mail address, IP addresses and environments where computers are shared (university, fraternity, school, public library, workplace, etc.). The Operator reserves the right to close your account and confiscate any existing funds if evidence of abuse/fraud is found.
- 5.7. You acknowledge and understand that separate User Agreement exist with respect to promotions, bonuses and special offers, and are in addition to this User Agreement. This User Agreement is set forth in the respective content page on this website, or have been made available to you personally, as the case may be. In the event of a conflict between the provisions of such promotions, bonuses and special offers, and the provisions of this User Agreement, the provisions of such promotions, bonuses and special offers will prevail.
- 5.8. We may insist that you bet a certain amount of your own deposit before you can bet with any free/bonus funds we credit to your account.
- 5.9. You accept that certain promotions may be subject to Withdraw restrictions and/or requirements which need to be met before funds credited under the promotion can be withdrawn. Such terms shall be duly published and made available as part of the promotion. If you opt to make a Withdraw before the applicable wagering requirements are fulfilled, we will deduct the whole bonus amount as well as any winnings connected with the use of the bonus amounts before approving any Withdraw.
6. Live Chat
6.1. As part of your use of the Website we may provide you with a live chat facility, which is moderated by us and subject to controls. We reserve the right to review the chat and to keep a record of all statements made on the facility. Your use of the chat facility should be for recreational and socialising purposes.
6.2. We have the right to remove the chat room functionality or immediately terminate your Member Account and refund your account balance if you:
- (a) make any statements that are sexually explicit or grossly offensive, including expressions of bigotry, racism, hatred or profanity;
- (b) make statements that are abusive, defamatory or harassing or insulting;
- (c) use the chat facility to advertise, promote or otherwise relate to any other online entities;
- (d) make statements about BC.GAME, or any other Internet site(s) connected to the Website that are untrue and/or malicious and/or damaging to BC.GAME;
- (e) user the chat facility to collude, engage in unlawful conduct or encourage conduct we deem seriously inappropriate. Any suspicious chats will be reported to the competent authority.
6.3. Live Chat is used as a form of communication between us and you and should not be copied or shared with any forums or third parties.
7. Limitation of Liability
- 7.1. You enter the Website and participate in the Games at your own risk. The Websites and the Games are provided without any warranty whatsoever, whether expressed or implied.
- 7.2. Without prejudice to the generality of the preceding provision, we, our directors, employees, partners, service providers.
- 7.3. Do not warrant that the software, Games and the Websites are fit for their purpose.
- 7.4. Do not warrant that the software, Games and the Websites are free from errors.
- 7.5. Do not warrant that the software, Games and the Websites will be accessible without interruptions.
- 7.6. Shall not be liable for any loss, costs, expenses or damages, whether direct, indirect, special, consequential, incidental or otherwise, arising in relation to your use of the Websites or your participation in the Games.
- 7.7. You understand and acknowledge that, if there is a malfunction in a Game or its interoperability, any bets made during such a malfunction shall be void. Funds obtained from a malfunctioning Game shall be considered void, as well as any subsequent game rounds with said funds, regardless of what Games are played using such funds.
- 7.8. You hereby agree to fully indemnify and hold harmless us, our directors, employees, partners, and service providers for any cost, expense, loss, damages, claims and liabilities howsoever caused that may arise in relation to your use of the Website or participation in the Games.
- 7.9. To the extent permitted by law, our maximum liability arising out of or in connection with your use of the Websites, regardless of the cause of actions (whether in contract, tort, breach of warranty or otherwise), will not exceed €100.
8. Breaches, Penalties and Termination
- 8.1. If you breach any provision of this User Agreement or we have a reasonable ground to suspect that you have breached them, we reserve the right to not open, to suspend, or to close your Member Account, or withhold payment of your winnings and apply such funds to any damages due by you.
- 8.2. You acknowledge that BC.GAME shall be the final decision-maker of whether you have violated BC.GAME’s rules, terms or conditions in a manner that results in your suspension or permanent barring from participation in our site.
- 9.1. By requesting a period of self-exclusion, you agree to follow the below terms and conditions, which will be in effect from the time that CS implements the chosen period of self-exclusion.
- 9.2. You may self-exclude for periods of 1, 3, 6, 12 month/s or permanent. Self-exclusion requests are to be made via Live Support.
- 9.3. Once you have self-excluded you will not be able to access your account or withdraw during this period.
- 9.4. If you have excluded your account whilst you have pending bets on your account, bets placed will remain valid and settle according to official results.
- 9.5. Once the period of self-exclusion has lapsed you may withdraw winnings from qualifying bets. BC.GAME does not cancel or void any bets placed before a self-exclusion has been affected.
- 9.6. Once you have self-excluded you will not be able to change or alter the period for a shorter length of time or have your self-exclusion cancelled until the period that you selected for self-exclusion has passed.
- 9.7. Please contact our customer services team if you wish to extend your self-exclusion period.
- 9.8. Once your self-exclusion period has elapsed, reinstatement of the account can be done by emailing the request to support@BC.GAME.
- 9.9. By self-excluding, you agree that:
- a) You will not create another account during this period.
- b) You will not deposit or attempt to deposit funds into a BC.GAME account.
- c) You will not wager on this website during this period.
- d) This is a voluntary act initiated by yourself, and BlockDance B.V. will not be liable for any losses you may incur during the period of self-exclusion in any form.
You hereby acknowledge and accept that if we deem necessary, we are able to collect and otherwise use your personal data in order to allow you access and use of the Websites and in order to allow you to participate in the Games.
We hereby acknowledge that in collecting your personal details as stated in the previous provision, we are bound by the Data Protection Act. We will protect your personal information and respect your privacy in accordance with best business practices and applicable laws.
We will use your personal data to allow you to participate in the Games and to carry out operations relevant to your participation in the Games. We may also use your personal data to inform you of changes, new services and promotions that we think you may find interesting. If you do not wish to receive such direct marketing correspondences, you may opt out of the service.
Your personal data will not be disclosed to third parties, unless it is required by law. As BC.GAME business partners or suppliers or service providers may be responsible for certain parts of the overall functioning or operation of the Website, personal data may be disclosed to them. The employees of BC.GAME have access to your personal data for the purpose of executing their duties and providing you with the best possible assistance and service. You hereby consent to such disclosures.
We shall keep all information provided as personal data. You have the right to access personal data held by us about you. No data shall be destroyed unless required by law, or unless the information held is no longer required to be kept for the purpose of the relationship.
In order to make your visit to the Websites more user-friendly, to keep track of visits to the Websites and to improve the service, we collect a small piece of information sent from your browser, called a cookie. You can, if you wish, turn off the collection of cookies. You must note, however, that turning off cookies may severely restrict or completely hinder your use of the Websites.
1.What are cookies?
- A cookie is a piece of information in the form of a very small text file that is placed on an internet user's computer. It is generated by a web page server (which is basically the computer that operates the website) and can be used by that server whenever the user visits the site. A cookie can be thought of as an internet user's identification card, which tells a website when the user has returned. Cookies can't harm your computer and we don't store any personally identifiable information about you on any of our cookies.
- BC.GAME uses two types of cookies: cookies set by us and cookies set by third parties (i.e. other websites or services). BC.GAME cookies enable us to keep you signed in to your account throughout your visit and to tailor the information displayed on the site to your preferences.
3.What cookies do we use on BC.GAME?
Below is a list of the main cookies set by BC.GAME, and what each is used for:
- _fp - stores browser's fingerprint. Lifetime: forever.
- _t - stores timestamp when user firstly visited site in current browsing session. Needed for unique visits statistic. Lifetime: browsing session.
- _r - stores http referrer for current browsing session. Needed in order to external track traffic sources. Lifetime: browsing session.
- _c - stores identifier of affiliate campaign. Needed for affiliate statistic. Lifetime: forever.
- Cookies set by third parties for wildcard domain: *.BC.GAME
- Google analytics: _ga, _gat, _gid
- Zendesk：__ zlcmid
- Cloudflare：__ cfuid
- Please keep in mind that some browsers (i.e. chrome on mac) keep background processes running even if no tabs opened due to this session cookies may left set between sessions.
- There are also cookies set by third party scripts to their domains.
4.How can I manage my cookies on BC.GAME?
- If you wish to stop accepting cookies, you can do so through the Privacy Settings option in your browser.
5.Personal Data Protection Policy
- BC.GAME’s mission is to keep your Data safe and for this matter we protect your data in various ways. We provide our customers with high security standards, such as encryption of data in motion over public networks, encryption of data in database, auditing standards, Distributed Denial of Service mitigations, and a Live Chat available on-site.
6.Server Protection Policy
- All servers have full encryption;
- All backups have encryption;
- Firewalls, VPN Access;
- Access to servers allowed only over VPN;
- All http/s services work over Cloudflare;
- Connections to nodes over VPN;
- SSH port forwarding tunnels;
- Services allowed only over VPN;
- Server have firewall and allowed only SSH port;
- Alerts on critical services.
- Data Breach Notification
- When BC.GAME will be made aware of personal data breaches we will notify relevant users in accordance with GDPR timeframes.
7.Data International Transfer
- We only disclose personal data to third parties where it is necessary to provide the high-quality service or in order to respond lawful requests from authorities.
- We share the following data to third party systems:
- Zendesk Inc. – username and e-mail information is transferred if user sends a message to live-chat or sends an e-mail to support mailbox.
- Although we try to do our best, problems could occur now and then. Our team will do everything we could to solve your problems as soon as possible. To assist you quicker, You can join us by clicking the button above to join the telegram group.
- If an error occurs, please provide the following information:
- Date and time of the problem
Game ID or table name, if any
Screenshot of the error, if possible
We really appreciate your help and the error report you provided because your information report could help us improve.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
First name and last name
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Information from Third-Party Social Media Services
BC.GAME allows You to create an account and log in to use the Service through the following Third-party Social Media Services:
If You decide to register through or otherwise grant us access to a Third-Party Social Media Service, We may collect Personal data that is already associated with Your Third-Party Social Media Service's account, such as Your name, Your email address, Your activities or Your contact list associated with that account.
Delete Personal Data
You can request to have your personal data deleted if BC.GAME no longer have a legal reason to continue to process or store it. Please note that this right is not guaranteed - in the sense that BC.GAME do not have the ability to comply with your request if it is subject to a legal obligation to store your data. You can request the deletion of your personal data by sending an email to support@BC.GAME.
Registration and Login
You must be at least 18 years old to register. If you want to add your email address, please make sure the email address you entered is correct so that later it can be used in KYC account verification.
You can login at any time. For added security, we recommend you to add 2FA. To know more about Google authenticator.
If you need to change your registered email, we are so sorry, but we are not able to update this information. If you insist on changing your username and/or registered email, we suggest you close the current account and register a new one.